- Provide exceptional quality products and services by exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Maintain a formal quality system meeting all ISO 9000-2000 standards in both the Stamping Division and the Rack/Material Handling Division.
- In the Metal Stamping Division, follow the requirements of the QS9000 PPAP supplement for automotive and a revised PPAP for non-automotive products based on the customers’ individual requirements.
- In the Rack/Material Handling Division maintain a formal quality system meeting Ford Q1 and QOS requirements. Examples would be tracking of returned racks and on-time delivery.
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous process improvement and problem prevention.
- Empower employees so that they can help improve the systems that affect their work.
- Provide education and training to all employees to support their health, welfare and safety as a top priority.
- Communicate our mission and quality objectives to all employees.
- Develop relationships with our suppliers that emphasize continuous improvement in product quality, service and support.
- Provide an environment that supports teamwork.